Friday, May 30, 2014

It's Adventure Time!


Adventure Time Memory

Adventure Time Monopoly


Mom's New Favorite Phone App

Everything Burrito Game


We love Adventure Time! Is it that obvious? If you've seen me lately I'm always in my Adventure Time hoodie. It all started last year when August's coworker lent us a few episodes. From then on we loved the cute and quirky characters, crazy dungeons, and the story of two best friends. The boys especially like the episodes about ninjas, Jake's dad's dungeon, and card wars. I like the zombie candy kingdom one, the one where Mr. Pig and Tree Trunks fall in love and the one with the crazy witch and Finn's long hair. Since the show is recommended for ages 10 and up, I make sure to screen all the episodes first and watch it with them. Dagan wants to play Adventure Time Monopoly every single day. I have to draw the line at one game per day since one game can take more than an hour. He is learning a lot about counting money, making change, property values, morgaging property, and auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment