Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dagan's First Book - "Great"

 Great by Dagan
 Chapter 1 "Great" Great new what. It's a sunny day!

 He could find. "I've never seen a sword like this!"


He finds man. Great rescues his sword teacher.

 Chapter 2 "Find" "Thank you. Can you help me carry this box?"

He struggles. "I love struggling to steer the ship so it goes really fast."

 And struggled. "Uh oh." "Zzzsshhhh (sound of the ship)."

 Chapter 3 "Bump" "Sorry bee," says Great.  "That's o.k. ," says the bee.

 They walk. "Thanks for the health potions," says Great's brother Guild. "I love fighting monsters," says Great.

 He tumbles. "I love tumbling!"

 Chapter 4 "Jet" Oh no the jet crashed!"

 Great climbs up to the building. "I will climb up to it."

 Chapter 5 "Dragon" "I will fight this big monster."

"Rawr. " "Hiiiya" Great wins. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment